Monday, March 25, 2013

Tide Pods:Oh how I love thee!

So my hot date is messy. What boys aren't? Well he not only gets himself dirty bu everyone around him as well. I cannot tell you how many times he has touched my shirts with filthy hands or walked by and wiped his mouth on my pant leg or shirt. GROSS, I know but I can either be furious about it (which I am tired of being) or get an outstanding detergent that gets rid of all these little stains. So I chose the outstanding detergent.
Tide-No stain is sacred



TIDE has done it again!
One day in the grocery store I saw this bag of pods and the Tide logo on it. I decided to try it for a variety or reasons. Our old detergent wasn't cutting it anymore and the price was too good to be true. And after one bag of 30 pods I WAS HOOKED! Let me tell you why you should get hooked too:

1. You only use one pod per load
2. No more messy measuring, scooping and pouring.
3. Tide always has online coupons
4. Your clothes get clean and smell fresh in one wash
5. The pods are neat and tidy. no more mess or drips
6. My whites look amazing and my colors are vibrant
7. The pods are available in a variety of packages...you can buy from as little as 5 to 45
8. Tide stands behind its product
9. Return on Investment....we use less with the pods and save money and get clean clothes
10. The name you trust has reinvented itself once again. 

You don't have to to take my word for it. Try TIDE pods for yourself and become a believer. 
Just throw this in the wash and go
Just throw this in the wash and go--its just that easy


No comments:

Post a Comment